Stay connected, volunteer with the Landegger Program and/or make a gift and help us continue to build upon the education that shaped you.
Stay Connected with IBD
Please join the IBD alumni group on LinkedIn to stay connected with other IBD students and alums. This group can be used to post job announcements, along with IBD alumni event information and professional development opportunities.
IBD Alumni Volunteer Engagement Opportunities
- Serve as a panelist during one of our career-oriented panels
- Be a featured alumni during one of our “coffee chats” during which alumni speak with a group of <10 current IBD students
- Run a skills workshop or industry-specific lunch seminar
- Host a site visit for current IBD students
- Advertise internship and full-time roles at your workplace to IBD students
Please email Associate Director Linnea Sandin (email@example.com) to get involved in one of the above opportunities, or to discuss another way to engage with current IBD students.
Make a Gift or Pledge
Your contribution will help ensure the success of the Landegger Program in International Business Diplomacy for generations to come.
You can make an online donation to the Landegger Program in International Business Diplomacy by following the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to IBD.
Go to the online giving form.
- On the first page, you may ignore the Appeal Code box. Enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose “other” in the drop-down box and type in “International Business Diplomacy” in the Special Designation text box below.
- Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you’ve made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone’s memory or honor.
- Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
- Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
- At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
- The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
That’s it, and many thanks for your donation to the IBD Program!