Volunteer with the Landegger Program or make a gift and help us continue to build upon the education that shaped you.
Volunteer Engagement Opportunities
- Become an alumni interviewer
- Become a career network advisor or mentor
- Help students and new alumni look for internships and jobs
- Join an alumni panel or volunteer to be a speaker on campus
- Provide corporate event space for IBD through your company
Make a Gift or Pledge
Your contribution will help ensure the success of the Landegger Program in International Business Diplomacy for generations to come.
You can make an online donation to the Landegger Program in International Business Diplomacy by following the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to IBD.
Go to the online giving form.
1. On the first page, you may ignore the Appeal Code box. Enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose “other” in the drop-down box and type in “International Business Diplomacy” in the Special Designation text box below.
2. Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you’ve made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone’s memory or honor.
3. Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
4. Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
5. At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
6. The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
That’s it, and many thanks for your donation to the IBD Program!